According to industry research, more than half of all image-related clinical trial query stoppages result from preventable human errors, causing an average delay of up to seven weeks.
AG Mednet recognizes that the current system is imperfect, and in response created its Submission Quality & Compliance module – an additional layer of automated quality assurance – to reduce submission error rates and bring preventable delays to zero. This module is the first quality-assurance software developed specifically to detect errors at the investigator site prior to data submission in order to accelerate clinical trial decision-making.
The AG Mednet Submission Quality & Compliance module features include:
- The ability to confirm that all parameters in a medical image set are compliant with predetermined protocol ranges at the exam, series and instance level
- The ability to identify and alert for missing information and instances
- The ability to assure that specified views (e.g., coronal, sagittal, axial) are present
- The flexibility to send specific image series so only the protocol-required data arrives at the trial repository
- The ability to verify that the required series were taken in the proper sequence
- The ability for the trial coordinator to acknowledge discrepancies, thus opening and closing potential queries concurrently with data submission
- The ability to customize reporting to senders, core labs and sponsors including acknowledgements with electronic signatures